UNITY THROUGH OPPORTUNITY.
We are currently developing relationships with community, religious and industry leaders, all of whom will benefit from a better governance structure. Creating this unified base now will make it easier for the whole country when we install the economic governance system. Having all players on board is vital to this endeavour’s success. If you are one of these players and as yet have not been contacted, please talk to us.
The action we intend to take once we have solid management in place is the following.
- We will remove income tax and only levy tax on goods and services.
- Compete globally for manufacturing and assembly, while building this sector of our economy ourselves. International companies will be forced to either manufacture or assemble here.
- Incentives and training for unskilled workers to find employment and the creation of thousands of skills learning centres.
- A tougher approach to crime and illegal immigrants with jobs for South Africans first.
- BBBBBEEEE to be replaced with a shared ownership scheme, where workers are incentivised to perform.
- Investment in agriculture and sustainable farming methods, while giving both established and small-scale farming assistance.
- Renewable energy to receive huge investment and less dependency on fossil fuels.
- Corruption at all levels to be addressed in court with all those who benefitted from the corrupt governance to be brought to justice and stripped of illegal gains.
- The dissolving of parliament and all government positions while maintaining municipalities but removing corrupt officials and bringing them to justice.
- Medics and teachers to receive international rates of pay.
- Increase the police force with better wages and a harder line on police corruption.
- Creating a safe haven for South Africans who have left the country, to return to.
- Massive investment in building the country: new dams, canals, the railway and manufacturing facilities.
Assisting informal settlers to move back into rural areas by creating jobs through decentralising manufacture and building large-scale agricultural initiatives.
- Small businesses to be rescued and invested in heavily.
- Paying back all loans given by foreign countries and ridding ourselves of debt while returning to the gold standard.
- A bottom-up structure where the people make the decisions and the leaders action them. A need is identified by the leaders and voted on by the people.
- Moving away from Roman Dutch law and integrating a system of common law.
- The Identity system of ownership to be dissolved and all people to become free citizens but who live within a structure of reasonable law as decided by the people.
- No Citizen will be manipulated or abused at the expense of the country, the people come first and profitability second.
- Freedom of all religions and belief systems. Freedom of gender identification. No freedom to take life, be it an embryo or an adult, if it has a heart beat it’s alive.
- The tender system to be revised
- Minimum wage and unions to be reviewed and in some cases replaced.
Building together, while holding everyone accountable.
We will stand together as a powerful and unified force to restructure this country by removing the rot that continues to destroy it, either by referendum or any other means necessary.and run it correctly, not by abusing or taking advantage of any of our people, but by respecting one another. Together we will make our nation great and an example to the rest of the world